Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Maze


OK..I'm seriously left behind right now...Jaejoong sang 'Maze' in his live concert and it was superbly fabulous...In fact all of them sang their lives damn good...These lives were like few months back and I only started listening TODAY.. >.>

The song 'Maze' gaves me the anime-like kind of feeling..Maybe that's why I love the song?Hahahah..Don know why I never listen to the song before..Must be my laziness...

Which is still affecting me right now..I am supposed to be doing my work but here I am blogging and distracted by other things.. -.-

Hmm..And yesterday,saw Lihin running in the School of Engineering block..Guess he's late for class as usual...Hahahah..

OKOK...Back to work now...

HudaLuvs18Men