Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, October 22, 2007

Movie and Swensons...

[EDIT]

Link to 'Last Angel' MV Koda Kumi feat. with TVXQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gAiNyhccYR4

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Yesterday went out with Farhan,Wani and Nas...I met An under his block and we waited for Nas who came with his sch bag..He thought of studying but I think that was impossible..Niwae,met with Wani in the bus and head to Causeway point...

When we reached,we bought the movie tickets to resident Eveil:Extinction first before eating..Seriously when you went out with those two,you can never be a good girl 'cause you'll be hitting them all the way..Atleast that's wat I did... XD

Resident Evil was as always,damn good!My all-time favourite movie ever...Hahahah..But omg!!The guy in the Part 2 died in here!!!Was so damn sad la...So charismatic and handsome..Haiz...farhan was screaming like a girl in the cinema.. -.- Can't believe I went out with 3 people who were scared of watching that movie...

After that we went to Swensons..You should see the chaos that followed..OMG..Can't stop laughing!!! XDXD It was okay for a first time eating at Swensons I guess..HAHAHAH!!Surrounded by a bunch of people who were excited after seeing the ice-cream...

Then walked around the mall before going to Library..


Not even looking at me... Nas lookin with hungry eyes...
*YUM*
Before being devoured...
The after effects.. -.-
While bored in the library..
Scandal under the tree??

Hahhaha..Nas was trying to get away before he was caught red-handed but I was too fast..And he said that's why he hated fast camera..Hahhaha...

After that we all sat under the tree.. >.>
Left the place around 8+ pm...Nas was having stomachache or so,so he can't send me home..Reached home at 9+ and lazed around before falling asleep at 11 pm..Woke up at 5.00 am and here I am..Going to school at 11.15 am later..Haiz...
That's all..It was fun conseidering I never went out with An in the group before..
HudaLuvs18Men
PS:Havta chck my weight 'cause I eat a damn lot yesterday.. -.-;