Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, October 12, 2007

Fragments...

Yeap..My memories are in fragments right now 'cause I just woke up... -.-

Yesterday was fun!Hahaha...Went to school and met Leelin in the bus where we had planned..She was suffering with the ulcer in her mouth and it looks painful..O.o Meeting them aka,this NANA group reminds me how crazy we can be when we are together..Well..Mostly me and Merissa..AND Cheryl when we insert SUJU in our convo.. Hahhaha!!!

Niwae,we said that we will be meeting at 9.30 but in the end,Cheryl and Merissa came at 9.50..It was the first time I was early..XDXD And then when all of us were together it sort of look weird 'cause all of us wore almost all black...All black for me actually...Hahaha..That was our dress code for that day! ^__^

The meeting was quite interesting..I mean its still the same old brief where they talk about the modules and what are to be expected...I was kinda looking forward towards it 'cause the modules sounds damn fun...Maybe all except one.. >.>

For whatever bad luck I have,the teacher for our group for the module storyboard was the teacher whom we all dislike..again...My mood kinda dropped after hearing it but oh well...We just have to accept it..No point making a fuss when nothing can be done right?

Niwae,during the brief made me realised something...I thought that our 'war' was over once O level was done but I thought wrong..War aka fight for a place in Poly...But now,I have another war to get ready for...Its the war for a place in our choices!!!

'Cause in Year 2,we will be choosing 3 different choices..Animations,Games and Interactive Media..And you know how many people there are who aim for animations.. O.o
Seems like I have to buck up again...Oh well..Being competitive BUT helping each other are the keys I tell you...Never die to help another when you know something ma...

Another things was true to what this guy who I think is in-charge of the course says...I remember his name but I can't remember what position he holds in DMD...Niwae,he said that those who came to DMD will be thinking that they are lucky not to have any exams at the end of the year..However in fact,we actually suffers more..'Cause we would not have exams at year end but we do have 'exams' everyday... -.-

'Exams' by which I mean all that class exercises that we have to hand in...THAT will be counted in the result..Not to mention the Studio Project 2..Hope I get another distinction in that... >.>

After the ever so refreshing briefing,we went to AMK Hub and watched a movie called 'Balls of Fury'...It was OK I guess..Kinda boring 'cause of the storyline...After that we went to take Neoprint...Hhahaa!!The The hilarity of it...Sort of our 2nd Album comeback..Yeah right..Hahah..I think the only one who could sing is Merissa...Can't wait to see the prints..It's with Leelin and I'll post it up once I received it..

After that,Leelin went home and the rest of us went to Junction 8 Comic Connections..There,me and Cheryl went ga-ga over SUJU posters!!!XDXD There's alot of TVXQ too but I already have so much posters of them so I bought a SUJU one...

Then we went on out separate ways..I had to stop by at Serangoon North Ave 1 for awhile to take something..Then went home and REALLY clean up my room...So tired that I fell asleep afterwards...ZZzzz...

I think that yesterday was a bad day for us..There's something I have to confess...Yani,I lost the ring you gave to me..I'm sorry!!! >__< And Merissa lost $4 due to a stupid photobooth...A gal also lost a wallet in the toilet and we gave it to the Customer Service after we found it...

Now I'm really looking forward to school 'cause they would be alots of drawing!!Especially figure drawings and animations!!XD XD

Just pray for me that I would score well for my class exercise and assignments!Oh!Also bought a book on figure drawings..Cheryl paid first for me of course...Hahaha..Well..I'll update again when I received the pics... ^_^ Annhyeoung!!!


HudaLuvs18Men