Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, October 07, 2007

Minor Spoilers Ahead

For those who haven watch SUJU movie,don't read these unless you don't mind spoiler...

XDXD Just received my Movie DVD and 2nd Album set..OMG!!I was excited!!!Met up with Cheryl at Starbucks and all of the people there were hyped..Hahaha..Cheryl got the Si won mirror although she wanted a Donghae one...

For me,at first I received Sungmin's but the people who brought the items to us begged to exchange with them so I did..I changed mine to Ryeowook..Hhhaa..He's damn funny in the movie!!But I still wants Kangin or Leeteuk...KANGIN AH!!!TEUKIE AH!!! >__<

Niwae,the movie was great!'Cause there are 11 handsome boys to watch for 81 minutes,who would say its boring?XD XD

Kangin and Heechul was hilarious when they were competing to see who would get hit by the shit first...Si won was calm and collected..Now I know why they said their personalities in the movie were similar to their personalities in real life..But Ryeowook..OMG!Wookie was damn hilarious in the movie!!!HHAHAHA!!Damn different from his usual self during interviews..

And there's a lot of KiHae moments! ^__^ Cute scene was when Donghae was sleeping on a book in class..He was drooling and he just raised his head flipped the pages and went back to sleep.How cute was that? XD

And Kibum..Ohhh!Never expected him to be the culprit..I thought it would be Ryewook or something but in the end it's the goody Kibum..Hahhaa...XD I have to rewatch this again and focus on every little detail...Loves the MV especially the last part where they pulled the Panda's head off to reveal Leeteuk...Too bad Teukie was involved in the accident at that time..If not it would be fun to see him in the movie...Kyuhyun too...

Now the 2nd album..Need I say more?They are SUPER hot!! Hahahah..Niwae,wanna share with you some recent pics of them..And my Teukie!! XD

Now I know why Kangin kept saying Teukie's arms are like a woman's.... -.-
OMG>>Nothing more i can say except my most fav pic of all.. *drools*
Hannie... XD
Wonder where's the rest....
And I thought Heechul said he doesn't like skinship much.. Hahhaha..

That's all!! ^__^

HudaLuvs18Men

PS:Have to go back to sch this Thursday for biefing... -.- Sux...