Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, October 20, 2007

Who are my Hubbies??

Wanna know who my hubbies are?? ^__^ *and my parents doesn't even know I'm 'married'*
LOL

Was surfing the old pics and I found this...Makes me remembered how pretty Teukie can be when he crossdresses... -.- So jealous.. >__<

BTW,before you homophobes go around screaming 'OMG he's GAY!!EWW!!' and makes me wanna smack you,Teukie is NOT gay..This is just a program show where some male artists dressed as woman..Pretty hilarious I tell you..Especially Shindong..

And I swear some of them can make u girls went green with envy..They r damn beautiful la.. >__<

Here are some piccies..'Cause I'm bored okay..If you don like it when I talked about these guys all the time,no one forcing you to read my blog right? -.-

Teukie so pwetty.. -.-

FAR CRY from his charismatic self.. >__<

And adorable self..

*melts* My other darling... XD
Somehow in this pic,they looked like a couple from my point of view... >.>
And of course..Can't missed out my most BELOVED self-proclaimed first husband!! XDXD

Although Merissa kept telling me to be loyal and stick to one but... XD
HudaLuvs18Men