Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Something wrong?

Haiz..Don know why for this few days,I've been so tired..Not enough sleep maybe?

Niwae,on thursday,met with Lihin,Maya,Yana and Apiz at Koufu after school..Then after Yana and Apiz went off for class/tuition teaching,we walked to AMK Hub...

Along the way,Maya asked why I did not buy a laptop...Then they talked about the price etc..I was like zoning out most of the time...Yes I do need a computer to make my life easier but for now I don need it I think..My family is already struggling to pay for the sch fees etc and I don wan to add more burden..And if I went to work part time,then I will really have no life like what they said.. -.-

Walked around a bit and planned to watch a late movie but my mom did not allow me so we didn't...I understand why she did so 'cause she never like girls to be hanging out late at night...Well,I listened to her as I've been a rebellious gal since I was young so its the least I could do..It's time to grow up anyway and be a filial daughter..Sort of...

Then we went back to the carpark at sch and Lihin taught Maya how to ride a motorcycle..And I was just there...Frankly I was bored as hell and so damn tired..No mood to talk at all...So I decided to wait for Yana to finish her class...After that I stayed like 1-2 minutes and went home..

The next day which was yesterday,met up with Leelin as usual in the bus..Have to freaking chase the bus.. >.>

Funny thing was,all of us were damn tired..It's weird in a way...But still everyone were hyper..Especially Merissa..Don know what the hell she ate but she took over my place as the talkative one in the grp..For now...Hahhaha...

Had out Animation Fundamental thingy and it quite fun..But it makes your eyes tired..You have to use the Light box to draw the animation and stacks of paper!3-4 seconds uses like wat?20-24 papers?Depending on your actions etc..Trees are gonna be running out fast... -.-

But then again,I prefer 2D than 3D animation...

After that,a group of us stay back to finish doing our work..By 9,there were only my group aka cheryl,leelin and merissa..Watched Youtube through this website where you can watch all the webs that are forbidden by the school eg:Youtube...Hahah..Can't tell you the site..

Meme intro-ed me to Big Mama group and I just saw their recent pics with Shindong at Chin Chin..They became SUPER slim!!!>__< size="4">More and MORE!! XD OMG I Love that part...

OK..I'm getting hyper just talking about what we did yesterday...At that point I still did not feel the weariness so...Fool around somemore before Meme had to went off first 'cause her father was fetching her..The rest of us finally left the place 15 minutes after her..Went home,played com then went to sleep...

Woke up at 7 am today and here I am..Going out to PS to take my AADBSK 2!! XDXD

Was so tired these days I forgot to take my Student Admin Card at the Library after watching movie at the Multimedia room and look for the price of the shirt Maya wants me to..haiz...

HudaLuvs18Men

PS:I officially hate SM to the core...