Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, October 04, 2007

OMG!!!It's FINALLY HERE!!! XD XD

OMG OMG OMG OH MY FREAKING GOD!!!

The orders are finally here!!So damn excited!!I guess you can tell huh??Hahahah!!I'm behaving like a kid.. But who cares!!!I am born that way..To be exciyed over small little things that fancy me.. >.>

Niwae,the meet-up is on this Saturday at 5pm at Plaza Singapura Starbucks...Asked Cheryl along too so if she's free,maybe we can walk around a bit before talking the items..Watch a movie maybe?Hahhaa...Should ask Merissa,Leelin and even Ningsi along..So long never heard of her...

But still,OMG SUJU!!! >__<

At last I can finally watch the movie I'm dying for!! XDXDXD

Niwae,heard that SM wanted to form a sub group called SUJU China with Hankyung,HENRY and some other members..I was like wat the hell????HENRY!!!He's the violin guy who joined in Don't Don MV..I mean I have nothing against that guy but he's not even a member of SUJU!!Why put him in the group??

Hope SM is not thinking of adding another new member...13 is already big and damn good enough..If he really do,I can just imagine the chaos that would occur...E.L.F like Cassopeia,are damn scary..Remember how EXAGGERATING koreans fans can be.. -.-

Last time,SM also suggested of disbanding TVXQ and what a chaos the fans made..>.>

Niwae,I don't think SM will carry out that ridiculous notions...Firstly,there are already a string disapproval from the fans in Korea and CHINA...Guess that explains much about the so-called bright ideas...

Secondly,SUJU won't be SUJU anymore if there are not 13 members...I personally think Hankyung belongs with the rest of the members even if he's always having problems with his stupid VISA.... -.-

Lastly,I LOVE SUJU to be just 13 members cause my signed off will chamge to 'HudaLuvs19?Men' if another one id added...Too many scandals already.. >__<

But of course the first one would be Kangin Yunho & Leeteuk!!!Three for the first place is not wrong! ^__^

On another note,TVXQ Changmin finally cut his hair..Bye-bye long hair that I dislike so much!! XD XD

Guess that's all my rambling...at like what?2.15 am?Hahahah...

HudaLuvs18Men