Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Such a torture.. >__<

It is a torture when everything around you looks so tempting...

Yesterday I was salivating when I saw the Japanese seaweeds and Onion rings..And OMG,the takoyaki and Unagi Bento.. >___<;;

BUT I CAN'T!!!!Have to resist the temptations!!!I ate super alot yesterday...A whole plate of Pattaya Rice!!!OMG OMG..I think I gained a kilo...Must resist!!!It's so hard just to lose a kilo or two now...1 more kg to go...But I was hoping for 80kg.. -.- Haiz....

It's not helping when my mother said that my uncle who was on a break from his work at uhhh...Somewhere overseas,said he wanted to treat us..NOT helping at all...But mom said we can walk home from Jalan Kayu..I'm holding her words to that...Walking far distance is much more fun than running..Hahha..Speaking of which,I haven been exercising this past few days.. -.-

Niwae,I did said I wanna upload TVXQ 'Shine' but I found this song super nice!XDXD..Especially Yehsung part..That one is a killer to my heart... ^^

Currently don have the translated lyric to it so....

HudaLuvs18Men