Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Hmmm

Finally cut my hair and uhhh...Don know how I should feel... >__<

One side I'm happy 'cause its finally not the 'tarzan-like' hair anymore...Much more tame if you might call it...And the fringe doesn't look like it's cut by me.. XD



On the other side,there's not much hair left..Haiz...Felt the lost when I tie my hair...Oh well..It'll grow back again...Now all I need is more effort in styling my hair so it won look as though I just got out of bed.. >.>



Niwae,bought my hair dye..Ehhh...I hope it won't be THAT noticeable...'Cause I was thinking of buying a coppery like colour but my mom said why not buy red and I did..Wonder why I did that... -.-

So not looking forward to Hari Raya... >__<




Do I need to tell you why I love this pic?Donghae CuTE!! XD
Can someone tell again why he cut his hair? >__< Always solving things with his strength... -.-
And our HOT China Boy! ^__^HANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <33 color="#ff99ff">



HudaLuvs18Men

*In case you're wondering who's the 18 guys,count.. ^__^