Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, October 01, 2007

Geylang and more GEYLANG!!!

Hmm..Actually I thought I wanna do it this way but then after talking to ever-so-wise Lihin who suddenly want to 'kepoh'( Jokin'.. XD ) at MSN,I think it would only complicate things...So I think I will just leave the things to him and let him decide so there won't be any more complications..To any of us..

Just that I'm pissed because these happened resulted by a stupid mistake and childish thinking...OK..Wanna stop thinking about these 'cause there's no point making this ruin my mood for SUJU!!! ( Don't ask me anything about these 'cause if I haven talked to you about it meaning I don wan you to know... )

Haiz..Yup..Niwae,for someone who hates geylang,I've been there like more than 3 times.. -.- But then that's the only place my mom wanna go so..Geylang pon Geylang la... XD

Went to Geylang with my group,Hafiz,Lihin,Yana,Me and Madi last Friday...Hahha..I was SUPER late as usual..BUT this time I was quick I swear!!!I reached Hougang Mall around 8 pm but have to wait for the bus for like more than 45 minutes...>__<

I was cursing all the way..Luckily I already break my fast if not.. OMG..Niwae,had to board the bus first then called the guys who were waiting at a another bus stop..The bus was pretty quick or so what Yana said.. >.>

Walked around a bit and hang out at the block nearby 'cause Madi could not take it anymore..Hahahah...Exercise beb!!!

Yana and Madi went home first...Lihin wanna sent me home by riding his motorbike but I refused..Not that I was worried about his driving skills 'cause he did say that he do 'crazy' things when he's alone...but I promised my mother I won't ride pillion with my friend...So in the end,Apiz accompanied me and we walked home while Lihin went ahead first with his motorcycle and wait for us at my block...Kerek r kerek.. -.-

'Lepak' again at the void deck which resulted in my mother calling me more than 4 times..hahah..Finally went home at 2+ am...Lihin sent Apiz home of course...

OMG..I dreamt of a Pontianak yesterday..The place was familiar but I could put my finger on it..Hmm..Niwae,I was so freaked out that I woke up..Washed my feet and said some prayer before trying to sleep again..Which I didn't wake up in the morning thus missing my 'sahur'..

Then today went to Geylang to buy carpets..Won't elaborate much but there was this incident that I have mixed feelings about...My mother want to buy a transparent plastic cover for the table..And here I was talking to my mother and this aunt just fiddle around with the plastic and turned to look at me..

Then she got the freaking nerve to ask how much!!!I was so shocked that I accidentally used an informal word towards older people..Hahha..I said ' Aku?' Which immediately turned to 'Saya?'I don't know what should I be feeling at the moment..Maybe she thought I was a chinese but then again,would a stupid looking girl be running a shop??My mom was snickering all the way..Great help from there...

The auntie just laughed when I looked at her with a are-you-blind-or-something look...Haiz...People nowadays just randomly say something without thinking...

Still waiting for the day I'm finally re-dyeing my hair..Hope it is noticeable atleast this time round...Having second thoughts on cutting my hair... >__<

And OMG..I am dying here from the suspense!!!SUJU AH!!!!

Few more days to go!!!

HudaLuvs18Men