Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

YEAH!!

Hahaha!!Yeeap!!There's no need to rush to buy TVXQ:Five in the Black cos I already have it!!!XDXD To make it better,its with subs!!!!YESH!!!!

Can't wait to watch it...

Niwae,went to Bras Basah Art Fren with Cheryl and Merissa..Bought some of the things there...Haiz..The copic markers were damn expensive la...One marker cost like $6..And the whole set cost like $400+ or so what Lionel said...-.- Really sucking all our money now...

Used about $42 today and that's not even all the materials yet..But I guess it's an improvement from semester 1 which I think I used abt more than $200... >.>

After buying the materials,I met with Zahirah and her sisters..Went to pay All About DBSK 2 using her sis's POSB savings then went home...Now,typing this entry till I'm going out again...Damn tired la..Now you know why the hell I hate hari raya...And my friends kept asking whether there is any plans for hari raya outing.. -.-

HudaLuvs18Men