Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, October 19, 2007

So tired...~

Yesterday went to school...OMG..Learning 3D animation..Finally get to touch Maya...Hahha!!It was super confusing but manageable once you get hold of it..The first time I tried,I nearly killed myself..Don know wat I pressed till all the tools were cancel.. -.-

Then after that we have lecture till 6...I was in the 'Lepak' mood yesterday...Went to msg Aini asking if she wanna hang out but she haven returned form sch..Then just as I was about to reach home,Nasri msg me asking if I wan to 'study/hangout' together with Farhan and I did..called Jannah along too..

Hahah...Missed them alotz..Talk and joke..Frankly there will never be much studying if Nas and An were there..Some craziness followed upon their arrivals.. >.>

Then we send Jan home and they send me home...On the way,Nas and An stopped to eat at the coffee shop..An said he got a discount to Swensons and wanna treat us..So we planned on Sunday..After that went home..

Went to AMK Hub today with Merissa and Cheryl after lecture..Nothing much except walked around abit and went home...Hahhaa..That's all!

[EDIT]

OMG...Saw alotz of All about DBSK 2 clips!!!And someone even uploaded the full vid online..WTH!!!Must resist the temptation to watch!!>__< JAEHO AH!!!

Just MSN with Wani and An...So this Sunday I'm going to Tampiness Mall with them plus Nas to eat at swensons and watch a movie after that.. XD

HudaLuvs18Men