Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sukira~


aka Super Junior Kiss the Radio..Haha..Just like the name said,its the station where Eunhyukand Teukie are in charge of..

Finally fought my laziness and downloaded the program..Now I can watch them live everyday!! XDXD

Niwae,just finished doing my homework...Ahh..So tired..I'm truly suffering in Drawing classes..Human anatomy is damn hard.. >.>

And you know what?SM really knows how to make money..In Nov 5th and 9th,they are repackaging SUJU 2nd album and releasing them on these dates...There are 3 new songs and for sure there will be the making of the MVs..Including Marry you!! Aaarghh!! >__<

Don know if I wanna buy or not...Hmm..Also thinking if I should buy TVXQ shirt..I mean I am looking for white shirt right?Might as well buy that since it's hard to find the white shirt I wanted..Merissa said she can help pay for me if I wanna buy from YesAsia but I don know..have to think somemore..And our school also selling singlets which I am dying to buy..Haiz...

Kangin's hair is growing back!! XDXD
He came to Singapore a few days ago..Aish...

HudaLuvs18Men