Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, November 07, 2007

But why...

Due to Cheryl,in the end,I'm buying the SUJU 2nd Album ( Repackage )...She paid for me first though..hahhaa...

BTW,rmbr the DVD I bought?All ABout TVXQ 2?Seems like Sm had acciddentally cut out 1min 30s of the Disc 5 so I havta go back and change it..Just for that measly 1min or so..Haiz...But Im buying the SUJU album so I told the person to hang on to it first..When the album comes,I'll retrieve both of them..Haha...Clever right?Yeah right.. >.>

Niwae,just finished my freaking word..So tired la..Then 2molo we still have our Drawing class which we will be how to draw ribcage etc..Another 3 hour of standing..haiz...After that I still need to finish up that idiotic 3D in school..Then go to Jubilee Mall to print my pics.. >__<

Why do everyone find happiness but me....
HudaLuvs18Men