Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Emo again

Like I said..I will always enter the 'emo' mood at night...And today it hits me again...

As years passed by and you grew up,your thinking changes alot..What last time you may thought as cool became ridiculous and what you thought was boring became your obsession..

I'm beginning to realise that the phrase 'Friendship Last Forever' is kinda old..To me now it's just a phrase that wants to make people feels reassured that they have someone who cares about them..

Now it's not that I had a quarrel with my friends or what but it's what I have been feeling these days...True you have to make an effort to keep the connections alive between you and your friends but as days turned to months and months turned to years,you won't find the interest in it anymore...

It's what they always says,life moves on and people changes,believe it or not...We grow up,we find new friends and finally our loved one..Then we are busy with schools,works and other things that left you no time for social relationship..After awhile,you will think I don need social relationship to survive..

But of course we won't lose all our friends..For sure there will be those special ones who will forever be in contact with you..You just won know which one...

In the end,I'll just live with what I have right now...The most important thing now is family which I have been neglecting since young...

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men