Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Money Spender...



That's me..Even though I said that I will not spend a cent..I find myself buying 2 things in one night...

I ordered the TVXQ 2nd Asia Concert DVD which cost 68 bucks and a earring which cost 18 bucks...But my mom agreed to pay for the earring so I was damn happy..And Ira's sister wanted to pay for me the DVD first then I can pay her slowly... XDXD

And I hope the IT Fair this Sunday sells Creative Zen Version M..And if they do,I hope it will be cheaper than at Sim Lim..If not,seems like I can only buy it next year..haiz...

OK..I'm sidetracking from my work again as usual... -.-

( Did these for my HP bckgrd..OBVIOUSLY photoshopped so SUJU fans don bash me..LOL )



Huda4EvaLuvs23Men