Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, December 01, 2007

Broken hearted...

Yes I am... But not over some guy..It's over...

THE FREAKING SITEX FAIR!!!! >:

OMG..Went there on Thurs with Lin and Meme..I was hoping I could get the Creative Zen there but when I asked it was already out of stock!!!!OMG..And guess what's the price?

$180+!!!!It's more than half the price of what they are selling at Sim Lim which is $482...Felt really like crying...This means I can only get it next year...Haiz...Niwae,Meme finally found the phone she had been searching for...Their excitement was a no joke... LOL


Niwae,played badminton with Cher,Meme and Lin yesterday during our 3 hours break..So damn fun la...Made me realised how long it had been since I had exercise cos I'm aching all over today.... -.- And I received a B+ for my first assignment of Animation Fundamentals...As usual,my face is a B+ face..Haiz...


BTW,wanna share with u some recent DongBangJunior pics...Though not all the members were there,all of me beloved 3 boys,Yunho,Kangin and Leeteuk were there...Gosh..i was spazzing alotz...LOL...




Starting to love Anyband songs now.. XDXD

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men