Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, December 30, 2007

EHB 8 & DongbangJunior Preview

OOhh...Preview for the next episode of EHB with TVXQ!..




LOL...OMG..Look at the different in the numbers of members..Hahha.. 13:5 >.>

Micky Yoochun is freaking cute when he jumped onto the fence due to the ball thrown by Yehsung..XDXD... And Yunho being his usual competitive self...OOHH!!Can't wait for next week.. ^_____________^

Today's EHB was as usual,funny but sad and sweet at the same time...It was hilarious during the first part but when it came to the secret cam,I nearly cried too..Especially when Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun started crying... >___<


And this will definitely cracks you up..I know it did to me...LOL!!!Now I am SERIOUSLY glad that our hairstyles changes overtime... >.>



I definitely LOVE his hairstyle like this... >.>
Oh,and I decided to order the SUJU Photo Diary cos I can't resist the temptations..LOL..

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men