Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, December 07, 2007

Until You Return

Let's me tell you how I suffer last night... -.-

Well,it's y own fault anyway so won be complaining MUCH abt it but try to imagine how you spent one whole freaking day to do your work and found out in the end that you are doing extra work?That's wat happened to me.. >.>

Bhoya~!

I didn't sleep at all on Wednesday morning till yesterday to finish my assignment 2 for Storyboard...Spent the whole night doing it and it clearly reminded me of the times when I stayed up to do DEFSD...LOL..Stay with me tonight...~

In the morning my mom kept asking me if I can take it till school ends and I was saying no choice I have to...

Then went to sch at 9 and finished at 11 am..We went for luch first before going to the library..Was watching movie half way when I cannot take it and fell asleep..I kept nodding off in front of Mr Jiunn when he was gathering the students around him...hahhaa..

I sort of woke up after awhile and saw that Cher too was sleeping so I continue my sleep,leaving Lin to watch the movie alone...Then 45 min before class,we change our location and all of us sleep..LOL

Because of that we were nearly late for class.. -.-

After school ended at 6 pm I got the urge to eat Ramen so four of us went to eat dinner...Went home and fell asleep...Just realised that I fell asleep on the chair again this morning when I'm in front of my com...And I heard my bro teasing me in the backgrd abt falling asleep on the chair...Hahha..

Hmmm...Just realised that Ft.Island had released a repackaged album like SUJU and damn the 3 new songs were heart-melting!!!!I fell in love with this one right away.. XD My love for Hong Gi and the others are growing.... <33

Here is the MV of the song 'Until You Return & A Person Close to Tears'...What is funny was that Wonbin acted as HongGi's older brother even though in real life,the latter is older than him.. XD HongGi gets to call Wonbin hyung!LOL



The MV was sad and frustrating..You should watch then you will know what I mean...If i were the gal,I'll just pushed ny mom away without being all melodrama and screaming "I don't want!" and being pulled away.. -.-

1 more week to school break and I'm gonna 'chiong' to lose weight again.. -.-

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men