Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, December 27, 2007

Getting Old...

Yeap...I am getting old I think...


Nowadays,I'm always thinking about my actions and those memories I had since primary school till now and I don't know why...All the bonds I made ( or break ) and the way I use to talk...

I'm not the same Huda you all know since secondary school that's for sure...

Last time,I'm more of the Go-with-the-Flow kinda person but now,I can be called uptight..Can't hardly stands it if people curse in front of me and I hate myself when I curse....People say I'm egoistic but I prefer the term 'going into maturity mode' better..Atleast it has some positive ring to it... >.>

Oh wait..I already hate myself for god knows why..Depression much?


And I'm easily tired and aches all over...Oh wait..That's laziness attacking.. (-.-)


And top of all,I like being emo...Wonder what the hell is wrong with me....Maybe I should see a consultant or even a psychiatrist?OK..I'm definitely in the emo mood right now...Niwae,was super sad to find out that there will be no KangTeuk in YSMM.. >__<


Well,atleast there's Kangin...LOL...
The things I do when I'm bored...When I should be starting on my sch hw already..Haiz...



( I'm still single so nothing wrong about being crazy over some guy I can't reach so bite me.. )

Night-time can really make you philosophise...

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men