Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, December 09, 2007

LOL Pic Spam! XD

OMG...I'm really in the mood for FT.Island these few days..Ever since I listened to their new songs.. XD Beginning to love Hong Gi & Wonbin more caused of the vid..

And because of this,I will kill myself doing the typo 2molo... -.-

Oh!And I found this..Hong Gi's duet with JJ..Don know who she is but for sure she is Hong Gi's noona...They sang to Mika Nakashima's Yuki no Hana in Korean version..It's pretty nice until they messed up the song by forgetting the lyrics...Though it's more to the lady than Hong Gi..











But good effort anyway..Love Hong Gi's husky...Like Kangin's.. XDXD Some piccies of FtI and comparison between Kangin (left) & Hong Gi (right)... Now just add in T.O.P from BigBang and we have the whole family.. LOL





Did I mention how I LOVE this couple? ( Hong Gi&Wonbin ) <33

Now I know why Hong Gi captures my attention..Cos his dreamy eyes reminds me of Kangin!!!!LOL!!
And I wanna buy the table calender!!They looks so cool.. >__<


My current wallpaper I've made from SMTown 2007 Winter Album..
And of course I can't leave out my DonBang boys right?




When are they gonna reurn to Korea?I missed DongBangJunior.. >.>

Huda4EvaLuvs23Men