Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, November 02, 2007

Tired

Hahaha..Went out with Ira,Wani,Jannah and Ain today after school..Though I didn't finish my animation thingy... >.>

Niwae,we just met at Hougang Mall and sort of walked around a bit...Nothing much..Then Jannah had to go home 'cause her younger bro was alone at home..Left with me,Ira,Wani and Ain..We went to 3rd floor and at ice kacang then went home..

Ain and Wani went home via bus while me and Ira walked home..We went on our separate ways 'cause I'm going to my uncle house..Then we chat untill 11.10 and went home..Here I am! XD


Oooh!!!Their rcent pic for the repackaged 2nd album...They looked more like their normal self..In a way..No more 'gangsterish' image.. XD

HudaLuvs18Men