Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

The Girl is Mine

(CD version Cover)

It's a title of a song btw..I don't swing THAT way..LOL

Niwae,this is one of the song from SUJU 2nd Album(repackage)..As you can see,I'm loving the song...If not why would the heck I put the song in my blog?Hahahah...

Although some people said the new songs kinda reminds them of TVXQ's 'O' and 'Rising Sun' frankly,it just reminds me of those english boybands like BSB etc..Atleast for this song..Especially the opening...Hahaha...

Now I seriously don know if I wanna buy the CD+DVD repackage or not..Since I seen this poster...Haiz...


* My friends have been saying that all I talk about are TVXQ & SUJU SO starting from tomolo,I will start highlighting the 'not important' rants or so they called it..TVXQ will be in RED while SUJU will be in BLUE and FTI will be in YELLOW.. ( The colour that resembles them of cos.. XD ) And normal rants will be in normal colour so you guys can skip all my crazy rants.. >.> *

OK..This week is a killer I think...SO many things that I have to hand in..OMG..Still haven started with my drawings...Did I ever mentioned how much I hate Drawing classes now? -.-
And Yani will be coming around 4-5+ later to help me with the taking of pictures...Haiz...

HudaLuvs18Men