Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, November 09, 2007

Hari Raya

Yahhh~Went out to celebrate Hari Raya with my friends on Vesak Day...Or issit Deepavali?

About 7 in a group including me...Me,Yana,Lihin,Apiz,Syaheedah,Madi & Nas...Meeting place was at Madi house..Here's a summary of whose house we went to and what happened..


Meet-up:Madi's house


2nd:My house..( Nas and Syaheedah meet there )


3rd:Hafiz Roslan's house


4th:Hidayah's house


5th:Lihin's house


6th:Yana's house


7th:Nas's house


8th:Apiz's house


Last:Syaheedah's house


Then Yana and Lihin aka the Loverbirds went home taking 88 while me,Nas,Madi and Apiz took 53..Change to 72 and stopped at Nas's house...Nas walked me home..Reached home,bathe and did some work and here I am..Going to sleep at 1 am cos I'm waking up at 6 tomolo..I mean today since its already 12:21 am... -.-


Now some piccies from SUJU repackage 2nd Album..No Kibummie tho'... >__< href="https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEhRDIo1vw6AaipYpAqFbrNrfQOc5qsq-ty0wFis7G13JuO7bIXiMCnyeBls5D889tGp8hBLcj555q-yK7qzOd5VNMcmYCOmii_3epG78GnQM2Q6eAxsQqGIn6_LsPJldF5dTqjSTA/s1600-h/09ev1.jpg">


KANGIN AH~!!!! <3 <3
LEETEUK AH~!!!! <3 <3
Ryeowook

Eunhyuk

Kyuhyun <3
Siwon
Yehsung
Donghae

Sungmin
Shindong
Heechul
Hankyung <3

HudaLuvs18Men


PS:Eat SUPER lot yesterday... >__<