Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, November 12, 2007

Na Na Na NaNaNa Na Na~


No wonder I love this song from Jap drama called Hana Kimi...Orange was the singer..LOL..Orange Range always sang damn nice song...Niwae, borrowed this drama from Ira who recommended it to me..Kinda reminds me of Nobuta wo Produce and Akatsuki...

Its quite a nice drama..Haven finished watching it yet..And I also bought a new jap drama with 2 Arashi members acting..Haven watch it yet...Currently SUJU-ing..Hahhaha..

Oh..Yesterday went out with Ira after her work at 6 pm...Walked around in Compass Point..She said in two weeks time,we can go and buy the couple rings..When she's free from work that is.. >.>

Today went to school at 9 am to finish up my Maya 3D..I was late..As usual...I kinda get the hang of Maya already though I still needs a lot of practice..Then went to Storyboard lecture at 1 pm before went home..Decided not to watch movie cos Beowulf still have not come out..Meme and the rest went to watch Bee Movie instead and I'm not interested so...

Just realised that nowadays,I'm active in updating my blog lords know why...Compared to last time which I updated like less than 10 times a month? -.-

Though most of my post are full of TVXQ/SUJU,still its a sign that I'm not lazy.. LOL

HudaLuvs18Men