Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Joshua & Shawn~!!

OH MY GAWD!!I am SOOO in love!!!!With whom???Joshua Ang and Shawn Lee man!!!They looked awesome!!And " I not stupid too" is a damn good movie dude!!!

Today,I went to watch the movie with Maya...Man...It was full house at Junction 8 so we went to Yishun to watch it...The only tickets we finally got was at 6.10 pm and that time was only 2+!!!So we spent the time walkin around and lookin at stuffs...So boring man...Even went to arcade and played there...Hmmm...But the waiting was worth it!!

Can't believe that they had grown so much...Especially Shawn who was a skinny kid when he was young...I really love Joshua man...Can't stop thinking about those two...Haiz...Niwae,the movie was very emotional and inspiring...It really showed how the teenagers became wild because of the little attention they were given by their parents..I mean,when was the last time your parents had praised you???I know mine haven in a long time...Haiz....But I still love them though there are times when I don even wanna look at their faces...

But lookin at the movie,I realised that I am really fortunate to have parents who cares about me...The show was so damn sad...Seeing teenagers became bad just because their parents no longer cares about what they really want....Not listening to what the teenagers want to say...When I think about it,am I really going to be a good parent to my son or daughter?GODD!!So scared....

I know I am over-reacting but you gotta think ahead right???I don want my children to become wild because I never paid atention to them...OK...Let's stop talkin about the future and back to the movie alright?Hahah...Can't wait for the cd to come out...Am gonna be the first one to buy it!!!

Well...This movie also potrayed friendship..Like I told Maya,I like the friendship between the boys...Why??Because to some of them,friendship meant more than anythin...I really admire those with that kind of attitude...Haiz...What about the girls u ask??Well..That's different...I felt that beween the girls,their friendship is more to the OK level...But the guys...Man..When it's about their friends,they really means business dude!!For some of them aniwae...

Nevermind if you don understand me...Just blabbering here...Hahah...Well...I guess that's all for today...Wanna get ready for school and think about them!!! ^_^ Tata!!!<3

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Can't find Joshua Ang's piccies!!! >_<