Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, January 09, 2006

Piccy Time!!

Finally managed to get my hand on some of the piccies we took @ East Coast!!!Have FUN!!

Before it all began....


At the beach...


Madi entertaining us with his skills.. ^^


YooHoo!!What the hell were Wani and I doing?? O.o


Mer-people coming out of the sea attempting to act cool...


FuYoO..Siap Posing Oohhh....


Tiga teruna pon tk nk kalah dgn si tiga dara pingitan


Wat was the boys thinking with their faces screwed up??


After a hard day of 'work'.. ( I'am the CameraMen..Oops..Women..)


Girlband way???? O.0


Boyband street??? -.-;


Last but not least,Wani's desperate attempt to control her skateboard...( Notice where her hand was gripping ) ^^



That's all I guess....Hahah...What a great fun it was...So damn funny..Wanna knoe the full details?Tracked back my last entries.. ^^ Tata!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Wanna thank Wani so much for helping me upload these piccies...Because of my stupid com,I was unable to do so...Anyway THANK YOU!!! *muaacckzz*