Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, January 13, 2006

Uhhh....

Hmmm...Change another new song...Hahah...Very slow at the beginning but kinda pick up the pace in the middle...Very very nice!!You should hear the chorus part when the singer is singing in English...Such a happy tune.. WheeEee~!!! ^^

Haiz...Today got SJAB...Very tiring liao..But I guess it's okay...It's been so long since I attended the CCA man!!Hahah...Forgot how to put the badges and all...And I even forgot that I loaned Yani the beret!!I was like 'Oh SHIT!!Where's my freaking beret?!!!' and I remembered she asked for my beret a LONG time ago...How much time flies...Nyahaha!!!

Yeap...So I met her before going for my CCA...Got her to help me with my stupid hair too!!!My SAVIOR!!Hahaha...As usual,we are training for the (aarghh) promotion test in March....Hopeless case for me...Okay!!Let's not talk about CCA anymore!! >_<

Today I went to my first Chairman meeting ever during my whole six freaking life in the 'wonderful' Xinmin...Not that I chose to be the Vice-chairman nor go to the meeting but I had been absent from school for two days...Why you ask??Because of the DAMN flu I caught last Wednesday and would not pissed off...Haiz..I was like suffering dude!Niwae,I don wan the ever 'nice' Chairman,Nasri,to think that I am lazy...He had been going to all the meetings so far.... ^_^

I had to wait for about 10 minutes before the meeting started and guess what??All Mr Singh had to say was always bring along the class diary to the meeting...He also said that we are not supposed to placed our books under the desks!!!WHY???!!!It was soo heavy,having to bring to and fro from home and school...Speaking of which,I haven't remind my classmates yet...Shit....

'M kinda sad actually...On thursday,they went to decorate our classroom and they have done a good job but 'm sad 'cause my handprints are not there!!!!AArrghh!!It was supposed to be a class thingy!!!AND our class T-shirt haven been design yet!!!Haiz...So many happening in juz one day...Still haven pay the school the money I owe them...Damn...

I guess that's all I gotta say about my oh-so-brilliant life...What a drag!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS: I am going to the Nyanyang Poly this FRIDAY!!!SoooOO xciting!!And my eighteenth birthdae iz coming!!!When u ask???U SHOULD KNOW!!! :(