Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, January 05, 2006

ShoRt & SweEt

Guess this post is gonna be short 'cause I don really have much going on since school reopens...Well...I've changed the song yet again...This time I decided to place an instrumental song...Kinda slow and depressing actually..Hahah...You should at least hear the middle part..Very nice..I love it...I searched for this song after hearing it in the BGM of Naruto during this sad part about Naruto & Sasuke...You might not really be interested so I skipped the part of explaining what happened...

Well...By now you should know that I was chosen,more like 'sabo' by my classmates to be the Vice-chairman....Actually I was nominated by them to be the Chairman at first but I guess Nasri's plan to 'sabo' me backfired and kinda hit him in the butt...He was the class Chairman again this year...But I guess I cannot run from them the second time so I was chosen to be the Vice-chairman...That SUX!!

All my hope of relaxing in my last year of this freaking school was blown away...Haiz...The reason I did not want to take that job 'cause it's tiring...Being a Vice-chairman have responsibilties and people have high expectations of you..I guess I should be thankful that I was not in Nasri's shoes...Haha...

Well...Today we had held our first Community Members Meeting @ 2 pm...It's quite fun actually with Ms Ng as my form teacher...We discussed on what to do with our class deco and lots of other stuffs...Too lazy to write down...

Tomorrow I'm going to Hougang Mall to pick up my photos that I've purchased...The one I've taken with my batch at Fauzan's house when we were out on our Hari Raya last year...Can't wait!!Hmm...I guess that's all for now...My brain is smashed....Tata!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:I'll try to update with more interesting stuffs when they come and hit me in the face, ya?