Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, January 02, 2006

FuN MaN!!!

Today,me,Syazwani,Sumaiyah,Nurin,Shalihin,Hafiz and Ismadi went to East Coast...It's was soo fun!!!I'm proud to say that I was not the one they say 'Janji Melayu'..Nyahaha...In fact it was Shalihin...Well,we met Madi,Apiz and Nurin at the MacDonald at East Coast...

Then we went to look for a suitable place to place our mats...Haiz...Maya soo choosy!!We had to walk quite a distance before she finally agreed on a spot...Hahahah...Then the boys placed the mat they've brought...Which was one of them were picked up...Ish ish ish...Pengutip...

After we sat and talked,we decided to go for a swim..Actually it was the girls except Nurin( who did not bring any xtra clothes ) who went first...Then we asked Lihin to take a picture of us in the sea..He's soo GAYBOY MAN!!Nyahaha....The way he pulled up his pants...

After that we planned on pulling Lihin into the sea...He acted as though he's so strong but when I went down,I decided to pull him...Well...Let's say he can't win over me when it came to my weight...HAHAHAAH!!!

Hafiz came then Madi...We played monkey in the water,throwing a ball over the chosen monkeys...WOOWW!!That was waayyy better than playing on the ground man...When the boys got the ball,the girls will wrestle it from them..But when we got the ball...It's a different story...Haram u...I guess they don really care so we kinda juz grabbed for the ball...Desperate people on the loose...

Then came the most unforgettable part...One of the boys ( Don wanna embarrass him so don want to say his name ^^ ) jumped to catch the ball but guess what ???His pants dropped down...I was like laughin out so loud with the rest of the girls..Luckily,Wani did not see what colour of underwear he wore unlike me and Maya...

I was crackin out so loud,my side hurts..I mean the chances of THAT happening was like 1%....He still got the time to say.."Alamak!!Seluar aku terlondeh!!" (Oh No!!My pants dropped!! )Then he used a string and tied around his waist...A desperate attempt to keep his pants on I'd say...

I don know what people were thinking when they saw us battling the boys for a stupid ball...Hahah...Especially when they saw Maya...Man..That gal was brutal...Even Madi was kinda scared..Nyahaha!!!She would jumped at the boy who has the ball and I was like thinking.."Fuyoo,brutal sak!!"
Seeing she was giving her 100%,I decided to join her and help wrestle the ball out of their hand...

There was this one part where Lihin threw a ball to Apiz but that guy was so clueless,I caught the ball first,just before he decided to show his strength and slammed into me..Man..That hurts like a SOB!!And I think I'm gonna have high blood pressure...Drank too much salt water.. ><

Let's just say we were having so much fun,I don wanna go home...Hahah...Madi and Lihin let me stand on their legs...Madi thighs is so slippery,I fell before I could even stand up...Cis!!They even try to give me a not so good lesson on how to swim...Their teaching skills sux !!Hahaha....Juz jokin..No need to throw the ball at me...Hmm...At that point,Nurin went home...Then we have more fun..Too long to write laaa...

After that we went to get change,galz first...The toilet was so dirty...That was the part that I hate about East Coast...Well...After the boys had changed,we went to MacDonald to eat and goof around before heading home....I wanted to sleep in the bus after finding myself a nice pillow BUT the stupid bus kept on jerking and bumping,I quit...GRRR....Needless to say,that was the most memorable day of my life...Can't wait for our next outing guys!!!Wheee~!! ^o^

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Don forget to giv me the negatives Maya!!! ;)