Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Happee birthdae to me...

Hahaha...Yeap...Today's my birthday MAN!!!Though there wasn't anything interestin going on in school...But let's just talk about it 'k?

Well...On the dot of my birthday,my friends,Nuryani,Amirah and Siti Rabiah messaged me wishing me a happy birthday...Though I am surprised that Rabiah remembered my birthday..I mean..I have not talk to her in like a year or so...Needless to say,I am very touched!Nyahahah....

Then the next day,I don know why but I was really damn sleepy..Juz could not open my eyes...I messaged Nasri saying that I would be late and he must go to the meeting...He replied saying that because it is my birthday,he will go...Cheeky guy...

Came to school,Zahira,Jannah and Aini wished me happy birthday...Hahah...I'm so thankful for Zahira and Aini for giving me a birthday present..It is soo pretty...They gave me a necklace with the pendant in the shape of a key..Nice..Zahira too made me a hand-made card..Kinda like a photo frame...Though she said it was pathetic,to me it IS beautiful!!I really loved the way she draw!!She also gave me two pictures that we took during our Hari Raya....I will post it up when I have enough yeah?

Then lesson started as usual...So fun!!Fauzan and Marzuki decided to play magic with me and hid my bloody pencil box and comb..How on earth they took my comb from my POCKET was beyond me...During CME,Mrs Ng asked us to write a note to those who had changed our life...Though she said wrote to only one person,I gave to Jannah and Wani...I mean hey,because of them,I have changed into a more lady-like person..( Jangan kembang sua.. ^_^)

I was kinda surprised when Jacintha gave me the note...I mean I did not really think that I was that good a person till someone regards me as their role model...I am a slacker MAN!!!Hahaha!!Niwae,I was touched so thank you Jacin!!! ^^

The funny thing was Aqmal messaged me and wished me a happy birthday right after school..I was like "HUH??Now you then you wish me??" He said that he called me just now but I did not hear...So sorry man...Quite deaf nowadays...Nyahah!!!

Then we had our English Test...GOD That was HARD!!I lost 7 marks just because I thought that the lesson ends at 10.30 but in fact it was suppossed to end at 10.15!!!Idiot!!!Aaaarghhh!!!Bloody elephant...Hahahah...Uhhh...Nothing much to say about the rest of the lessons but there was one episode that was so damn funny...Can't tell you though...I laughed my head off man...Nyahahah...

After school I got SJAB activity...Jacintha decided to drag her friends and sang me a birthday song...Complete set!!!Meaning in english Chinese and Malay!!Luckily they did not sing the Indian version..I will DIE!!! Hmmm...I thought it would be just another damn tiring training but no...Sec 5s job was to invigilate the juniors...They were taking the Crime Prevention Test...It was so easy..I mean most of the question I read seemed to be better fit for the Primary school students...Then we had our sing-along session before going home...Haiz...

Well...That's all I guess...Just wanna say thanks to these people for remembering my birthday and I hope that our friendship last forever!!!

Nuryani Yahya
Amirah Ismail
Sumaiyah Ismail
Nur Syazwani Razak
Nurul Jannah Janis
Nurul Aini
Nur Zahirah
Nasri
Aqmal
Fauzan
Jacintha Poh
and the REST.. ( Too many man!!! ) WhoOoHOoo!!! ^o^ Tata!!!

See ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS: I left my present under the table!!!Dammit!!!