Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, January 21, 2006

Hmmmm....

Today I went to Singapore Poly and Temasek Poly with Zahira,Aini and Jannah...Wani could not make it 'cause her mother did not allow her...It was so fun!!When I reached Singapore Poly,I was like "Woow!!"The place is so huge!!I immediately fell in love with that place....

When we reached there,we were like standing around not knowing what to do when a girl named Shi Min( I hope I spelled correctly ) approached us and asked whether we are interested in Marinetime course...I think that's what it's called...It's a new course from what I heard...Anyway,the name gave the idea of a marine ship and it was...In a way...

She gave us a tour around the building and I was immediately interested in that course...It looked like fun but to get the course seemed pretty hard...We went to what may looked like the engine of a ship...Even given the chance to experience what it feels like to steer a ship!!!

After that I went to the Design course with Zahira while Jannah and Aini looked around at the Business section...I LOVED the Design course man!!Really caught my attention...Especially the game development and the creative media design...Then we went to have free ice-creams and drinks before heading to the Business centre...

There,we were given a brief introduction on the C&M..Which I think my friend was interested in...Hmmm..The cut-off point is 12 points but if you are more by 3 points,they might called you for an interview...Atleast that's what the guide said...I was not really interested so I kept quiet..

We headed to Temasek Poly after having our lunch at MacDonald in Tampiness Mall...Sad to say,I was not impressed by the Design course in Temasek...It was totally different from what I see in Nanyang and Singapore Poly...But I guess different people have different point of views..AND I saw Khairiyah there!!Hahaha...She told me she was gonna take the Nursing course and I was like "FuYoOo!!"

In the bus when I was heading home with Zahira,I met Rabiah...Shocked me..It's been so long since I have seen her..We talked until she reached her stop and then mine...Hahah...We did not exactly go home straight away...Sat at the bus stop and listened to Japanese song..I think Zahira is getting addicted to the J-Pop songs...Nyahaha!!All because of my influences!!!

Well,I guess that's all...Hmmm..For now,I think I will make my first choice to be a Design course at Singapore Poly then at Nanyang Poly..Third choice could be the Marinetime...This way,I can set my target in O'Levels!! ^_^

See Ya Slackerz Loserz!!!

PS: Next week I am going to Ngee Ann maybe!!!