Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, January 06, 2006

BlaH BlaH Blah...

Today I went to Hougang Mall after school with Jannah to get back my photos...But MAN!!Fauzan gave me the wrong negatives!!Aarrghh...I was so pissed...Two of the pictures were peoples I don even know...The pic I took with the Sec5s when I went to his house the second time was not there...I wasted $0.70 MAN!!!It's still money okay??!!When you are in the world of budget,everything seems expensive to you.. >_<

Then we walked around..Nothin to do mah...Jannah wanna look for a jacket she wanna buy...So we went to different shops to look for the jacket...Hmmm...I also went to the York shop on the first level...Saw this long jean skirt and the rumpled type skirt that looks nice...Reminds me of the skirt that Yani bought fot Mira from Malaysia..Hahhaah...Luckily it's below the knee 'cause I soo don want to wear a skirt that is above my knee length...EuuWww....My mom said she will buy it for me when my father gets his bonus.... ^^

There is even a shirt that I like there!!! Jannah also had set her eyes on a jacket that cost merely 10 bucks...Hmmm...Come to think of it,the jacket also look nice but for me,it would be very fitting..I hate that...The feeling of being suffocated...Haiz...So long haven went out with my friends...So boring liao...Everyday see the teachers' faces..Especially when I am taking the O'Levels this year!!Aaarghh!!!

Well...This is my resolution for this year..I know it's kinda late to post up but it's better then nothing I guess.. ^^ Come to think of it,this is the first time I am setting my resolutions so I will start on just two for now... That's all for now I guess...Got ta go!

1)Not easily let people provoke me.
2)Be a more understanding person to my friends.

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Hope I don break my resolutions like I break most of the rules in school..Nyahahah!!!