Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, January 27, 2006

Mad Dude...

Man...'M sooo BORED today!!!And pissed off!!!Why???Well...You see,today was supposed to be a happy day..I mean it's Chinese New Year dammit!I know I'm not a Chinese but it's not wrong to celebrate too right??Niwae,I called my mother to ask her to go the movie with me but she said no!Wat the heck??!I mean the only times I asked her to watch a movie with me is like once a year!!!Aaarghhh!!!

The reason from her was she was tired!I was so angry that when I reached home,I did not even look at her...Hmmm...Guess she too was mad 'cause she bang the kitchen cupboard..Ceh...Angry people on the loose...Get outta the way everyone..I could really kill someone now...Literally....

Well..Let's not talk bout that anymore or else I will rant all the way..Niwae,there's only one word to describe today's celebration and that is it SUX!!!SooOO boring...Man...Are they not creative anymore??But luckily there was some entertainment when Fauzan went on stage...

See..The thing was my class,502 was one of the 5 top to be selected for the creativity of the Chinese New Year card...Hahaha...I drew the piccies then my classmates coloured it...Needless to say,we nailed it...Niwae,Nasri asked me to present it and I refused..I hate being on stage!!!In the end we asked Fauzan to go and boy did that guy do a good job...

He was so relaxed and funny with his monotone voice...He explain the piccies I drew with a bored stance and pointed out a few details which ended with"I also don know"...Hahaha...Then came the last part where he showed us the angpow with our piccies pasted on it...He said that the design were the same because we did not want to waste paper and we wanted to save the trees!!I was like laughing my ass off man!!!How the heck does Geography got into the descriptions....

Hmmm...I guess that's all...Nothing fun..Got home,slept then woke up and played com...Haiz...At 6 pm my father will call me to get ready...Why??I asked him to sent me to Hougang Green to change the game I had bought...Stupid seller...Game spoiled also don know...Cehh...OK...Till then...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Maybe 'm going to Melacca this sunday...Juz can't seem to get xcited now...Haiz....