Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Gagagag!!!

Rindu Padamu

Tiada sehari yang berlalu
Tanpa ku mengingati Mu
Rindu pada Mu
Sentiasa mendambakan
Kasih dan sayang Mu
Semalam aku bermimpi
Dalam hujan ku berlari
Berlari mencari
Memangil-manggil nama Mu
Nama Mu yang sempurna

Kuharap dan kuberdoa
Semoga dapat bersua denganmu

KORUS

Tiada kata yang dapat ku gambarkan
Perasaan yang ku alami
Cinta ku ini tiada berbelah bagi
Cinta yang suci dan abadi

Apakah aku diterima
Atau kau kan membiarkan saja
Kerana ku berdosa
Jangan biarkan ku terhina
Ku merayu pada mu

( ulang KORUS 2X )

Yeap..Change the song again...For those non-malays sorry but I could not help uploading this song..Soo nice man...Hahaha....Niwae,Valentine's Day is coming so 'm kinda mushy right now... ^_^

Hmmm..What to say about me??Well...Nothing much just wanna say a big 'THANK YOU' to Yani and Mira for giving me those wonderful presents that they had given me @ 8.45 pm!!!...Hahaha...I know I was slow in my reaction..I mean...After you guys boarded the bus,I messenged u guys telling you how lovely the presents were...Slow loading!!Don't hit me!!

What kind of presents u ask?Well..A Naruto action figures,piccies,a Sasuke keychain (GASP!) and a BIG HARRY POTTER WALLPAPER!!!Oh My Gawd!!!Last but not least a piccy of Mr Jachie Chan himself with their self-proclaimed of his signature behind..That was funny!!!

Hmmm...I guess that's all for this entry then...Nothing much going on in my life except for the random jokes in school from Nasri and his stupid gang...Haha...Baka...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Please pray for me that I will pass my Malay O'Level this Friday!!And to those who are taking their results,all the best and I will see you in school!!If you are in the same school with me that is... >_<