Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, February 20, 2006

YooOo

Yeap...Back again...It's been like a roller-coaster ride for me for the past few days..Xcept that this ride could be the most boring and slow ride of my life..Yeah guys..I AM BORED!With what?School!!!

Hmmm...What did I do today?Well,we had PE lesson..That was boring...I mean we just sat there and do worksheets...So when I was done,I walked around,seeing that my friends were busy talking about Taufik Batisah...Then Aiwen,Sin Li and Vivian called me to talk about stuffs...Surprise surprise!!Seems like they have the same opinions with me...

Niwae,I cut my fringe and hell...Everyone seemed to notice..I was like huh?They were all like saying you look cute and whatever shit but it looks the same to me...Jannah even said that it made me look more womenly and not fierce!!Oh man..That really hurts me!Hahaha...

Then we got English lesson and Maths...Very boring...Nothing much going now...But the best part of the day was during our DISC...It was sOo funny dude!That guy was like teasing Ronghui alotz...Then he kept looking at my Maths teacher,Ms Kuck...Gonna tease her 2molo... ^_^

However this week gonna be the best week ever!Why??I need not go to the meeting for one week!!Yeah!!Nasri oh so kind-heartedly made a deal with me that if I help him burn a game,he will go to the meetings...No way am I gonna pass this chance up man!Whee~!So damn happy!

I also realised something..I had known some of my friends for 6 years and I did not even realise it!!My god..How much time flew...Me and Aiwen was like chatting and then she said "Hey!We were in the same class since sec 1!!"I was like bullshit man..Hahaha...So funny...Hmmm...Forgot to asked her blogspot webby...And she have Joshua Ang's piccies!!!Aaargghh!!Hmm..Then me and Zahirah accompanied Jannah who wanna cut her fringe...After that,had our so-called lunch and Zahirah went to my house to watch scary movie while Jannah went home...

Well,I guess that's all...Told ya nothing much is going on in my miserable life..Wonder what my graduated friends are doing right now...Speaking of which,I heard that one of the gals in Sec5 is gonna join my class...TOMORROW!!Heard that she failed horibbly...I mean I know her feelings...To see your friends go while you are stuck in this manhole... >_<

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Really need to buck up on my Chemistry and Englsih man....