Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, February 12, 2006

Glad u see it

Well..Glad you see it that way Masita...You even stated our similarities...I am amazed..However there are some slight errors...We like the same boy you say?Sorry gal...Wrong guy..Try again...Oh..And I don always like to be in control you know..Kinda lazy...Lastly,I'm no bitch but if you wanna insult me,call me 'Mat'..That sounded helluva better!!

If you think that this time I read your blog sorry,wasn't me...Jus one gal who informed me bout it but well who cares anyway?I was sleeping at that time...Hahaha...Although I don see the need to write about you in my blog,I will talk about you with our friends...That would be more fun as there are more things to discuss..No fun talking to myself...

Well...Went to the movie yesterday with Zahirah...We talked about stuffs and all that...So boring dude that show...Thought that 'Fun With Dick and Jane'gonna be funny like Wani said but it was okay..No climax at all...But I still had fun with her...She was so funny man...

After that,we went to Kovan and took piccies..Saw one jacket that we are both eyeing on...Then went home..Nothing much really..Just that in the bus,Zahirah started talking about ghosts...Hilarious I tell you...She was the one who started it but in the end,she was the one who was scared shitless...

We planned on going to Geylang and Clementi together one day..Also planning to play badminton...Better asked our friends along...Gonna be FUN!!!That's all guys!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Congrats to all my friends!!You've done exceedingly well in your Os!!! ^_^