Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, February 17, 2006

hmmm...

Gah...Another day passed...So boring!!My life is just a routine of going to school,return home,play computer and sleep...Of course squeeze in the eating time that's all I have for that day..Pretty easy to figure out...

Nothing much today....Go to school and Puan Ida kinda asked me about something...Which I replied back in a matter-of-fact tone...About what??Guess...Niwae,accompany Jannah to the brief meeting with Mr Joseph Lim...Bwahahaha...Kinda funny actually...I mean,Jannah here thought that maybe she was exempted for the External Vigilator thingy but it turned out to be the opposite...She is to go for another interview next Monday!!

God her reaction was hilarious...Her eyes were like bulging out and she screeched..Mr Lim just smiled...Then it was like all blah blah blah then we went to class...Hmmm...Funny thing was,I thought that Aqmal was in a bad mood for some reason 'cause what the hell,he was not his usual crazy self for the past two days... [eg:insulting me... >:( ] I don't think it's about that thing I asked him about 'cause he was like don worry about it...But during Maths lessson,he sat next to me and acted normal so I did not ask any question...Man...There are weird people with mood swings besides me in this world...

After Maths went to TAF and got cramp...Shit...Managed to 'tahan' and endured through the interview...It's was fun!Although Nasri was nearly shitting himself in his pants when I told him that maybe it was one-on-two...Turned out that it was in a group and that pain went away or so he told me..Seems that whenever he is nervous he will have a bad stomachache..Like that time during our N'Levels results and when he was tseted by our Malay teacher for Oral..So funny... ^_^

Niwae,the Vigilator was nice and friendly...Talked about how the habits of mind were applied in our life and the teachers..I said that the teachers pushes us towards our goals even though we were slackers and they LAUGHED!I was not completely bemused but what did I say??It was the truth...Hahaha...But 'cause of the cramp,I told Ms Ng that I would not be coming for SJAB and she said okay...Got home and found that the clinic was closed...Damn...Decided to wait till it reopens again...

Overall,like I said nothing interesting is going on in my life...School getting more boring 'cause the Sec5s 2005 no longer there...Haiz...Cannot 'kacau' them...Still haven asked the guys whether they wanna perform the Dikir Barat combine with the girls this year...Haiz...Lot of work in my hands...

By the way,I had already decided my goal...For what??My personal as well as my academic goals...Hmmm...There are only a few things for my personal goals but one of them is to get a good job to support my family...Academicall, I wanna get at least 15 ponts maximun for my L1 R4!!All the best to me dude!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Watch out 2005 Sec5s..'M gonna attack you when I am stuck so prepare yourself!!Bwahahahah!!!!