Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, February 17, 2006

lov3 ya

Somewhere

Somewhere in the world
Somewhere in the dark
I can hear the voice that calls my name
Might be a memory
Might be my future
Might be a love waiting for me

Rock me gently
Hug me tenderly
'Til the morning breaks, night fades away
I've spent my time in vain
Trapped inside pain
Don't let me down
Help me see the light

CHORUS

* Feeling bitter and twisted all along
Wading through an empty life too long
I close my eyes
Listen to the wind
Longing to belong to a higher place
Let me hear your voice
Let me be with you
When the shadow falls down upon me
Like a bird singing
Like a breeze blowing
It's calling me
Somewhere in the world

*repeat

Dedicated to Nuryani and Amirah...Thanks for the words of encouragement guys...You are soOoo sweet!! ^_^ 'M okay now...Part of growing up...I am not gonna fall into depression over little things like this so stop worrying kay?
We really behave like the 'Bujang Lapok' eh?Only we are gals..Hmm..Think gonna find that song!!

Love you guys till the END!!And yesh I know...We will STICK together FOREVER!!Hahaha...

Even if we were to part one day,our memories will remain till we meet again...In another place.. ^_^