Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, February 10, 2006

ShOoo!!

Yeah yeah...So what if I am fat or got a drooping boobs?At least they are REAL !!!I am not gonna denied that I am fat..Heck!I am OVER the board...So what??Don know what the heck I've done to you this time...What??Just because I ignored you and cannot even stomache my meal by looking at your face,you wanna write all those stuffs about me?All I ever did was to pretend that you don even exists in my freaking life and that was wrong???Yeah yeah..I am one UGLY FAT girl with DROOPINg boobs..Happy??

Please lah...I am just here to make things clear..I don have the time to entertain you okay?You can do what you want and I can do mine...And you say people don noticed my hypocrite ways 'cause I always act cute??Then you are not paying close attention to the people around you..I can safely say that not everyone likes me and I am bloody fine with that...I mean I not all perfect...Btw, they are not my close friends so why the hell should I even bother about them?

One more thing,if you are thinking I am flirting with Aqmal,please get ur freaking head examine...Yes,I fully write his name..Why??'Cause I wanna make things damn clear to everyone that I am bloody not interested in him...You got ur own BF so why looked at other guys?I really hope that HE will notice my friend and not you!So just because you say I am a flirt you think that gonna stopped me from talking to the guys??Hell..It's my voice,my choice and my
bloody life whom I talk to okay??!!Btw,you are not even his GF for what you care who flirts with him??

And you say you are smart??Just shut up and prove it to me when the O levels results are out next year kay?I don even giv a shit about who cleverer or who's more stupid....As long as they are doing their best,that's all what matters...
Lastly,you said that I've bumped into you??Well,I opologised for that but hey,you did say that I was FAT with DROOPING boobs so forgive my clumsiness...

So from now on whatever shit you wanna write about me,go ahead..I don giv a damn...You can tell the whole world who I am really am in your point of view but who cares??All I know is that I hate you to the core so the feelings is mutual eh??So MY advice to you,Jangan nk act minah r dekat sikit eh...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:I don care if you read this or not...All I care is that you know what I think of you and vice versa...If you got some problems settled it with me face-to-face!!!!