Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, February 13, 2006

yesh

Hmmm...Don know why but now that I had turned eighteen,I started to think more about my future....I mean,the responsibilities I have for both of my parents,my relationships and my career...I should do more thinking and observing in the near future....

However,for now,I am seriously thinking about my friendships that I have with the others...Sometimes I could not help but wonder...Are they really my friends or do I dare trust them?Or am I being too soft by giving them face?I need to find the answers....

You would say without thinking that friendship means a lot but have you ever wonder,what is friendship really about?Does it even exists in this world?I know that some of us would immediately say that he or she is my best friend but is that for sure?

These questions kept swirling in my mind when I looked at all of my friends..Be it in school or outside...Yeah..We love to hang around and joke with them during or after school but when it all comes down,will they be the ones who will be standing by your side and holding your hand for support?I don care if you say I am choosy or what but hell it's my life I am talking about here...And I am not trying to be a backstabber or whatever shit you call it...Hell..To me,they are the worse and they should just stab each other in the back..More fun to look at...

In the end,I guess I should start from scratch again..I think I will observe those who are around me and find more about their personalities before admitting that they are truly my friends and not acquaintances..But hey,that does not mean that I am not their friend..I will still be there if they need my help but for now let me think about all these....

Signing out Slacker & Loserz....

PS:Distancing myself from my friends for a while may sounds like a good decision but there is no way am I gonna hurt them like that...So all I can do is go home and think....