Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, September 03, 2007

Die liao...

Yep..'M so dead....So much for my losing weight..Hhahahah!!!

Just found out via the weighing machine of cos ( >.> ) that in this past 8 months or so,I've gained back almost 10 kg..Chialat..Double chialat...Must buck up back!!! >__<

Now I kinda missed secondary school..'Cos even though I didn't do any exercises during those days,atleast there's still PE..Haiz...Life in poly is too relax..And can someone smack me so whenever I'm stress,I won be eating much?People said that when you're stressed,you tend to not have any appetite...But you know me..I've been living opposite of how the world works..Haiz...The more stressed I am,the more food I eat.. O.o

Luckily its nearing the fasting month so I do atleast have some chances to lose weight..Hope I could at least lose 4 kg...HOPE being the keyword...Anyone wanna go riding with me?I meant riding the bicycle...Hahhaha...Or maybe gather together and play captain ball or something...It's better than jogging... HMmmm..

Niwae,let's stop talking about my dilemma...Went fishing yesterday..Finally caught some fishies..hahaha..It was fun actually..Just that I would not dare unhook the fishies from my line..TooO scary...And now I'm faced with another dilemma..I'm black again!! >__<

Went to Hougang Mall to buy Super Junior T DVD but it still haven come out in Sembawang nor Cd Rama...Haiz...But HMV is sOoo xpensive!!!Planned to go out during these hols...Don know go where though..Haiz...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!