Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Monday, September 10, 2007

NoOOOoo~!!

Okay,you might think I'm crazy but wat the heck,I'm gonna scream niwae...

KANGIN AH!!!WAT DID YOU DO TO YOUR HAIR?!!!!!

Or the correct question is WAT THE HELL HAVE THE STYLISTS DONE TO HIS HAIR!!!

Seriously,I'm getting scared to see what their concept for their second album is...Even Leeteuk's hair is weird though it's still a secret but it can be seen in Sukira that he dyed his hair whitish blonde?OMG...Hope he didn't cut his hair!! I REALLY Loves his cute ponytail... >__<

But then again among all,I think KangIn's hair was the worse..He cut it so damn short with weird designs!!Just reminds me of the 'Gangster' concept...So far,the okay ones are Yehsung and Shiwon...Haiz...Scared but still anxious to see their new hairstyles..Hahhaha..

Niwae,about me...Uhh...I don know issit by luck or wat but I managed to lose 3-4kg in less than a week..Not sure what I did...I mean all I did was doing sit-ups atleast 3 times a day..2o times each and eat once a day..Oh well..The faster the better..Hahhaa..

I guess its good news that the fasting month is coming..Hahha...My mom already made up her mind about dragging me to go jogging everyday at 8 pm...Maybe if I'm not sleepy aka lazy,I will exercise at 4 am too...Maybe just climb up and down the staircase...

If I can just hit 80+ kg,I'm damn happy... >.>

Btw,went fishing again yesterday..Luckily my face still remains the same or maybe it did get a tad darker?Then went to Geylang today...

I wanna buy Super Junior movie!!! >__<

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!