Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, September 22, 2007

**DROOLS***

[EDIT]

Just watched their comeback performance on KBS World just now.. XD XD My mom was like shaking her head when she saw me squealing..Hahahaha..

One thing for sure,I'm damn proud of them 'cause they were singing LIVE for their first song from the second album!!!!Usually they would lipsynch but this time they sang it and they were great! ^__^

KangIn,Heechul,Leeteuk and Shindong also appeared near the end singing Trot songs and the rest of the members too went on stage when the show ends...The funniest part was when Leeteuk was dancing in front of the camera but the actual spotlight should be on the guy who won..

OMG...Super hilarious when KangIn had to call him to the side..*coughKANGTEUKcough*You should see how he bend his body forward to show he was sorry..CUTEZ!!!The leader as usual still doesn't act like one...Hahahha..

Now I am assured that even though their image changed to that of a mature men,they are still dorky and cute as ever.. XDXD They are still my beloved 13 men.. <3

If only my other 5 beloved men aka TVXQ was active in Korea,they could appear on stage together with SUJU.. >__<

Now,next up on my list is All About DBSK Season 2!!! XD XD XD
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Won be talking much 'cos of the MAJOR picspam yesterday.. XD

Finally Super Junior Comeback at Music Bank yesterday with their song 'Don't Don'..Only two word...PELVIC THRUSTS!!OMG OMG OMG!!! *Fangirl Cries*

That's why I'm updating at night..Too dangerous for me to update in the daytime..My fasting month is at risk... -.-







I think Singapore KBS World will be showing this today..Atleast I hope so... >__< HuDaLuVs18Men