Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Saturday, September 15, 2007

Officially Crazy

Yeap..I'm officially crazy with excitement now...Just watched the trailer of Super Junior 2nd Album at their official website and boy can't I wait for it to come out!!!!Wonder if Cheryl knew about this... >.>

Saw Kang In,Shiwon,Heechul and Hankyung new hairstyle..Super COOL!!!Especially Hankung's!!!I thought I would hate their new concept but hell!I'm beginning to love it!!!!Their teasing picture just killed me.. >__<

Oh!And I take back my words about Kang In's hair...After seeing this trailer,damn is he cool in those hair..Now I knoe why they cut it that way!! ^__^ Oh!BTW,Shindong also seemed to cut his hair like Kang In's...Hahhaa...

I am so gonna be broke this month..With TVXQ 2nd Japan Concert DVD:Five in the Black and SUJU 2nd Album releasing this month...Aaarghh!!Which one should I buy first??!!Its a good thing Hari Raya is approaching..Now I am looking forward to Hari Raya..Hahhaa..I think you know why.. ^__^

Niwae,my results are coming out next wednesday..Kinda freaking me out after hearing all my other friends' results...Yet I can't wait to know mine..Hahha...OMG..Hope I do well in my first semester...Huda Hwaiting!!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!