Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Results Are Known!!!

[EDIT]

YESH!!Finally the l;ast 5 members imgaes~!Hahaha...Went to their official web and shot the piccies..OMG..They are HOT!!!! >__<

Donghae
Ryeowook
Eunhyuk
Kibum
Kyuhyun

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



OMG!!!All about DBSK 2 have eng subs!!!! >__<>

Niwae,yeahh..Results are out and I'm SUPER happy...'Cause it's more than what I've expected...Let me tell you what happened yesterday..

Went to Geylang...It was okay but to me it was pretty boring 'cause I never really like crowded places much..The stuffiness and feeling of being suffocated... >.>

Niwae,walked around looking at things etc as usual..Was super disappointed 'cause my mom forgot to buy this vcd..Cerita Hantu..Yeah yeah..I know..Unreasonable of me but I was bored at home so I though that would atleast entertain me for awhile.. >__<

Went home at 11+...Thought I would wake up early to look at my results but Cheryl messaged me and said that results are already out!Hahaha..My heart was beating so fast when I on the com..When I was online,all of them ( Cheryl,Merissa and Leelin ) pulled me into their conversation at MSN.. Hahhaa...

Went to checked and I was very happy to see that it was more than what I targeted at the beginning of the year..I targeted that I would try to atleast get a 3.o 'cause they said it's very hard to get 3... My GPA is 3.423....overall,3.4..Let me organised it...

Communication Skills ( Missed Ms Bakers ) -- A
Colour Theory (It was so fun!!I think this was my fav module ^__^ ) -- A
Concept Development Ideas( I hate this module -.- ) -- B

Design Fundamentals ( module that cause me to hav no sleep ) -- B
Drawing 1 ( Wonder if we will get Mr Tay.. ) -- B+
Visual Audio Storytelling ( I have no comments.. -.- ) -- C+
Studio Project 1 ( Damn happy for this one!! ^_^ ) -- DIST

Yep..That's what I get for this year semester 1 modules..For my Semester 2 schedule.....

................................

I HATE IT!!!! >__<

Everyday aside from Wednesday where we have no school,we finished class at 6 pm!!Aaarghh!!!Haiz... Niwae,all the modules except for Drawing was replaced by newer modules..Looking forward to it..Hahhaha..I think we will touched more on digital than traditional method..Though I will missed Colour Theory..Loved that module...Haiz...

Let's help each other again in semester 2 guys!! ^__^

YEAH!!!My mood for SUJU rocketed up!!! XD XD XD XD

2 more weeks!!!

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!