Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Thursday, September 20, 2007

Havta Be Patient.....NooOO~!!!


AISHH!!!Yesh!!!Today is their official release~!!!WOot!!Finally get to see their faces!!!XD XD

CHERYL ah!!!They looked HOT!!!Loving their new concept..Though I do missed their cute looks..BUT manly look too suits them! XD

Heard two of their songs,Don't Don ( which you're listening now ) and Sapphire Blue...Damn nice...Waiting impatientlu for the rest of the songs!!! >__<

And I've make a mistake..The one in the ponytail was not Sungmin but Heechul..Hahhaha...But I thought his hair was already short?Wig maybe?Hahhaha...And I'm ordering All About TVXQ 2 next month..The cost is 90 bucks... O.o

All my Hari Raya money is already disappearing before I even touch it... -.-

[EDIT]

I nearly cancel my fasting when I saw Shiwon's abs...OMG..He HAVE been working out... O.o You can see here! *But I wonder who's that guy holding the violin...I hope not a new member.. >__< **

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!