Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

OMFG!!!!

Oh My Freaking Gosh!!!!

Leeteuk's hair!!Teukie Teukie's hair!!HOTTTTTT!!!But another shocking revelation that nearly killed me is Sungmin's HAIR!!!!NOOO!!!OMG!!! >__<

No more cute boy image.. ;__;

Yehsung and Shindong looked great!Especially Yehsung..Didn't know he can pulled off the gothic look so well!

Now just have to wait for Kibum,Donghae,Ryeowook,Eunhyuk and Kyuhyun!!!Though I think Kibum and Donghae will look mighty fine 'cos I've already seen their hair...Unless they shaved it bald after their manager's wedding.. D:

Take a look at the piccies of the members from the trailer! ^__^

KangIn
Leeteuk
Sungmin
Hankyung

Heechul
Yehsung
Shiwon

Shindong

Heard news that the pictures of the members new image was leaked..Heechul was pissed as he wrote in his Iple or issit Cyworld?Can't remember...Luckily I was quite late ( as usual ) when I went browsing the forum if not I will be spoiled!!


Although the suspense is killing me,I must respect the members who have put in so much efforts to conceal their new images..Respect is the main point then comes the craziness of a fan! XDXD Just 2 more days to wait..Be patient Huda!

For those who are still spreading the pictures around please stop it... >.>


You might think i'm crazy for being overly excited about these things but hell who cares?I'm bored so just leave me alone so I can entertain myself! XDXD


And I'm paying the SUJU preorder items this thursday!! ^__^ Yep!I'm full of happiness this month!!


On a duller note,my result is coming out tomorrow at 6 am!!!! >__<>


See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!