Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Pre-Order SUJU!!!

YEAH!!!I pre-order Super Junior CD and DVD just now!!

Cheryl informed me of this website where they order cds,dvds and other merchandises from TVXQ and SUJU for Singaporeans...The great thing about it we need not pay for the shipping!!Aren't that great or what?hahaha!!

Ordered SUJU 2nd album and the Movie Dvd set together with Cheryl...She agreed to pay for me first and I can pay her later when school reopens!!So damn kind of her!Hahhaha!Hmm...There's a free poster if we bought the CD first so better be fast!

The orders will come early Oct..OMG..Can't wait for it..Now just need to pray that her mother will allow her..If not I have to wait till Oct to make the order again.. >__< 3 more days to my results...Hayaku!!

[ EDIT ]

Yeah!!Cheryl mom allowed!!!And my mom didn't killed me when I told her about buying the CD and DVD!!She can still smile at me...Hahhaha..DOUBLE YEAH!!!! XDXD

[ EDIT 2 ]

Decided to pay for myself 'cause my mom agreed to lend me some money!! XDXD

Now just havta wait patiently for it..OoohHH!!! >__<;;

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!