Life of a Gal

Please do NOT Take anything from this site and use for your own purposes

Friday, August 31, 2007

Celebration~!!

Uhh..Well..Sorta..Hahhaha...'Cause my project for this semester was finally over!!!Wheee!!!

Let me tell you what happened yesterday..Went to school to print stuffs and I was like freaking out real bad!'Cause the com at the bookshop cannot read all the thumbdrives and I was like 'What the Shit?!'

Seriously,they need to freaking buy a new com la...After that went to the library and tried to print there..It took such a freaking LONG time...I was there like at 2.30 and it only finished printing at 4!!!And it ws only 5 papers!!I was nearly crying 'cause my presentation was at 4..

Told Leelin to bring the mount board to the library and I was in such a haste that I cut the board anyhow..Hahaha..Was damn nervous as the people who went in before was criticised badly.. >__<

When it was my turn,I thought it will be worse but it turned out quite okay..The teachers were Ms Gai and Ms Lim...They were super funny..Always lost in their own converstaion..I think they kinda like my final piece though I have to re-print it as the quality sux and I have too also make further adjustment..Hopefully we'll be going on Tues...Hahhaa..

Niwae,after the presentation my friends suddenly wanted to play pool...hahah...So we went home first..Met Merissa,Cheryl and Leelin at the Serangoon central...First time I played it,I kept missing the damn ball..Was super blur but in the end I kinda got the hang of it..Was very fun!!

Cheryl had to leave early at 8..The uncle was nice enough to let us play another half and hour(which turned out to be one hour ) without having to pay again!ahhaha..After that,Leelin and Merissa have cravings for ice-cream and we went to NTUC to buy a box of Magnolia cone ice-cream...

Chat for awhile and went home at 10+....

Today woke up at 9am due to Jannah's call...Went to meet my friends and Secondary school for Teachers' Day...The performance was SUPERRRRRR boring..Haiz...The fun part was meeting the teachers and my classmates..Nissed them alot..hahahah...

I went home early 'cause I was too tired..Guess my adrealine finally used up after so many days of not having more than 4 hours of sleep...haiz...

Guess that's all...

See Ya Slackerz & Loserz!!!

PS:Lihin finally bought a motorcycle..Kerek ah KEREK!!!Hahhaha..